Thursday, September 1, 2016

Business Mission Statement

"The foundation of any marketing plan is the firm's mission statement, which answers the question “What business are we in?”The way a firm defines its business mission profoundly affects the firm's long-run resource allocation, profitability, and survival." 

  "A mission statement should focus on the market or markets the organization is attempting to serve rather than on the good or service offered." 



My market would obviously be in chocolate, and alcohol. The two biggest products released around Valentines Day. That’s how I know this product will be a success. I am going to distribute this product at liquor stores and local grocery stores. I would love to get into restaurants and bars; I believe a lot of people would try a shot out of a chocolate shot glass if a waiter at a nice restaurant offered it to them. Especially around Valentines Day, not only Valentine’s Day but there are anniversaries and celebration’s that occur everyday. This offers a new delicious adult treat for any occasion. I am also in the beverage business rather than chocolate business. My product is so diverse you can put it in almost any marketing category. But the overall purpose of this product is to hold a shot of liquor. Therefor I am in the glass or cup business. Promotion is key to any new  product or company. I plan on promoting my product through the radio and T.V. Although Im also relying on a holiday to promote my product. Valentines Day will definitely help with the promotion and sales of my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment