Thursday, September 1, 2016

Marketing Mix Distribution

"Promotion is the means by which organizations communicate with present and prospective customers about the merits and characteristics of their organization and products. " page 12

"The heart of the marketing mix, the starting point, is the product offering and product strategy. " page 27




My market would obviously be in chocolate, and alcohol. The two biggest products released around Valentines Day. That’s how I know this product will be a success. I am going to distribute this product at liquor stores and local grocery stores. I would love to get into restaurants and bars; I believe a lot of people would try a shot out of a chocolate shot glass if a waiter at a nice restaurant offered it to them. Especially around Valentines Day, not only Valentine’s Day but there are anniversaries and celebration’s that occur everyday. This offers a new delicious adult treat for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment