Friday, August 19, 2016

EOC - Week 6 - MeX3

 My pair of classic Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses is an item that defines me. It is the only pair of sunglasses that I feel look the best on me. I do own other pairs but this pair is always my go to. They give me this persona that I like, they give me a certain look. In the last 5 years I’ve owned the same style, (not pair) I am loyal to the brand Ray Ban and I will forever own a pair of them. I’m dedicated to the originality of the brand, they’ve been around for years and they pioneered that style. 



I’d have to say my car is a possession of mine that expressed me the most. I drive a 2015 black Mustang. Of course I did not buy this car for myself, it was a Christmas gift from my parents. I had a perfectly fine car that my sister passed down to me when she bought her new Jeep. I am forever grateful for the amazing gift; it has definitely given me a new look. Cars are very personal, and give you a certain image no matter what the make or model is. I tend to attract people who are into muscle cars or racing cars. My car is very personal to me because of the mods I have installed.


The third possession of mine expresses me would have to be my guitar. Like my sunglasses I’ve owned several over the years. I have owned over 10 guitars and about 5 bass guitars. Right now I currently own an acoustic guitar. Ever since I was 11 years old I’ve always had a guitar to jam on. Those instruments have definitely shaped the person I am today. The best part is that I am always learning something new with the guitar.


No comments:

Post a Comment