Friday, August 5, 2016

EOC Week 4 – My App invention



 When it comes to apps, there’s a million out there that do many different things. So when I had to come up with a new one it got me thinking. Lately smart phones and the apps on those smart phones have been replacing old technology. For example you can tune your guitar on your smart phone with an app.  It will never put companies that make guitar tuners out of business but it’s always there when you need it. So I decided to make a thermometer app. With this app you will be able to take your temperature whenever you feel a fever coming on. You will be able to take your temperature with your fingerprint. The new finger print technology was a great invention to unlock your phone. I want to use this technology to take your temperature whenever you want! People will never stop using thermometers, it’s a tool we need as a society that’s now in your phone. Over the years being a child, my parents were always looking for a thermometer in the junk drawer. I cant tell you how many times they went to the store to while I was sick to buy a thermometer. At home thermometers also run on light. In order for it to work it has to sit in light for a few minutes.  If it was sitting in a drawer for god knows how long, its not going to start up right away.  I will also sell an extension to the app. For a more accurate reading you can buy a mouthpiece that you can plug into your phone and put your tongue on. This will give a better reading than your thumb. I would charge a dollar for the app and 10 dollars for the extension. I believe this app will help many americans and people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment