Thursday, August 11, 2016

EOC - My Voice


 I have been affiliated with the music industry all my life. It started with a dream and I am making that dream a reality. I compose music with a good friend of mine in a studio we built together. I produce for Vance (good friend) and other artists that we work with. I have a talent for composing music and making it perfect. My goal is to put my sound out there and get recognized for it. To build a multi billion-dollar studio/music group that will stand out from the rest. Changing the music industry is what we want to do, not just conquer it. What we are focusing in on right now is hip-hop, but the end goal is to mix hip-hop with other sounds and genres. That’s where I come in, to offer a different sound to today’s hip-hop. So remember my name, I’ll be around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment